Believe or not, cross training shoes for women will finally prove to be a staple in your casual wardrobe.
This page provide various cross training shoes for women including some top brands products. Depending on your budget, choose a comfortable and stylish cross training shoe for womento work into your style.
Best Value Cross Training Shoes for Women
The eye-catching ASICS GEL-Noosa TriTM 8 shoe combines triathlon-specific elements with go-fast GEL-DS Trainer tooling for optimal performance on race day.
- “These shoes are comfortable and very light weight.” – gls
- “Love the colors and get so many compliments on them.” – Crystal Quintana
- “Ordered a half size bigger than I normally wear and they fit perfect.” – Angel Fekete
ASICS Women’s GEL-Blur 33 TR Cross-Training ShoeFeatures:Open mesh upper provides excellent comfort and breathability.Breathable textile-mesh lining helps keep feet feeling comfortable and dry.
- “Theses shoes are very light and comfortable.” – Angela Cochran
- “I do classes at my gym so the cross trainers work great for all sorts of movements which includes a lot of jumping.” – paula
- “I’m very pleased I found these shoes, they are so supportive of lateral movement and have enough cushion as well as arch support.” – Samantha
The women’s Synergy crosstraining shoes from Ryka feature a synthetic upper for a great look. The Synergy™ from ryk is the ultimate, ultra-light training sneaker for the fitness enthusiast looking for superior performance and style.
- “Very light and comfortable shoe with great support.” – Dayle G. Forsey
- “These shoes are great for Zumba dance classes.” – Doc73
- “Great arch support and lateral support!” – Trish
New Balance WX608v3 Womens CrosstrainerNonMarking Rubber Outsole won’t mark floors Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam
- “Very comfortable shoe.” – EyeSee
- “New Balance are the best fitting shoes.” – &&&&&&…
- “I need a wide width and these for perfectly.” – Ms.100
This is a versatile cross trainer, delivering great value and all day support for the keen gym goer. Full length ABZORB midsole – provides long lasting cushioning and makes for a more comfy, cushioned ride.
- “Very comfortable shoe.” – M. F. Laterza
- “I love New Balance tennis shoes.” – Lisa Kolbrek
- “The toe box is wide and comfortable.” – Sher
A combination synthetic molding and mesh upper
- “These shoes have been great for both the gym and Zumba class.” – tomsmom
- “I have a high arch and these shoes support me well.” – Just another girl…
- “Nothing fits me very well, but these do and they are so comfortable and supportive.” – Denise Boba
A two-layered synthetic and mesh upper for comfort
- “Great shoe, very comfortable and nice looking.” – Karen
- “The shoes provide ample arch support and also have enough padding to prevent my feet from blistering.” – UnitedInBeauty
- “I highly recommend these shoes for aerobic / cardio workouts.” – Kimberly H. Ashburn
Dance and fitness enthusiasts are sure to love the ASICS GEL-RythmicTM shoe. This women’s sneaker sports a sleek, low-profile silhouette combined with a synthetic leather and breathable mesh upper.
- “These are working great for my Zumba classes!” – mary frederick
- “Use them for Zumba and they provide good support and allow you to make turns on the toe and the heel.” – Mary A. Kendall
- “Great fit and very comfortable.” – Carol J Fuller
Run naturally with Merrell’s Dash Glove barefoot running shoe – connecting you to the earth and your unique natural stride. It’s washable upper’s reflectivity keeps you visible.
- “These shoes are very light weight and comfortable.” – RRTK
- “I ordered the size I normally would, 9.5, and the fit is perfect.” – Mushy
- “I bought them in calypso–the bright color is very eye-catching and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments.” – Alicia
The New Balance MX813 Training makes a great workout shoe that is desgined to reduse numbess that often occurs while using cadio machines at home or in the gym, The New Balance MX813 Training will help you get that extra step in your workout routines.
- “These shoes are cute and very comfortable.” – K. Jones
- “The shoes do feel supportive in side to side movements and provide good traction on the floor.” – knowident
- “These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned!” – Bri
Suggestions of the Best cross training shoes for women
Do you have any cross training shoes for women suggestions that you think cross training shoes for women would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.