Believe or not, tennis shoes will finally prove to be a staple in your casual wardrobe.
This page provide various tennis shoes including some top brands products. Depending on your budget, choose a comfortable and stylish tennis shoe to work into your style.
Best budget Tennis Shoes
An affordable performance tennis shoe.Upper leather with reinforced toe KEVA for comfort and shock absorption Solid rubber outsole for traction and durability Padded tongue and collar
- “I found the shoes to be very comfortable and a good value.” – jack marin
- “I ordered size 11.5XW because I have very wide feet, and these fit perfect (11.5 is my usual size, so it doesn’t seem that these shoes run a size larger or smaller).” – wcornell86
- “Good shoe , I left the factory insole in and put my Dr. orthotic right on top.” – notreadyforprimetime
Soft action leather upper. Oxford style for universal fit. Padded heel collar and tongue.
- “These shoes look good, and they are very comfortable.” – Karen Everson
- “If you play a lot of tennis like me, these K-swiss tennis shoes are for you!” – Mrs Low
- “Very comfortable with good support for someone with high arches.” – Jacqueline A. Harris
The MC656 Tennis shoe is the typical New Balance shoe that you and many others have come to love. The 600 series offers an excellent combination of comfort and stability.
- “This shoe fits perfectly and is very comfortable.” – Richard C Palmer
- “Only New Balance makes athletic shoes in the USA, and this MC656 is one of the models made here.” – Doug G
- “The shoes fit me very well and give me the support, stability, and comfort that I’m looking for on the tennis court.” – JERRY COHEN
The womens Asics Gel Game 4 is an exceptional mid-level tennis shoe featuring both Forefoot Gel Cushioning System and midfoot Trusstic System, providing an excellent combination of comfort and stability.
The New Balance 696 offers a new, performance value in the New Balance tennis shoe line. ABZORB technology for excellent cushioning, with a breathable mesh upper.
- “I was impressed for because the shoe fit as expected, was light, and well made, and very comfortable.” – MGB
- “I have been looking for a shoe that would be give me the light weight feel along with comfort.” – James L. Jernigan
- “I’ve been a great fan of New Balance tennis shoes for decades because of the wide range of widths they offer.” – Ludwig der Alte
The ASICS GEL-Challenger 9 shoe combines GEL cushioning with the torsional stability of a midfoot Trusstic System for enhanced comfort on the court. The compression-molded midsole and GEL cushioning enhance comfort for those who prefer lasting support.
The ASICS GEL-Resolution 5 shoe provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support. This women’s tennis shoe boasts a synthetic leather and breathable mesh upper with Flexion FitTM forefoot wraps that provide support during lateral movements.
- “These are very comfortable and fit true to size.” – Holly Deitrick
- “They are comfortable with great arch support.” – sarah
- “Comfortable with plenty of room for my toes not to get jammed up.” – stefannie godfrey
Rule the court with the new adidas adipower barricade team 2. Styled to match the other barricades, this versatile shoe has the same great stability, traction, and support, perfect for high impact movement on a variety of court surfaces.
- “It feel unbelievably good, it a confort but resistent shoe.” – Antonio Cruz
- “Son loved them.” – Shawn R. Hacker
- “They are very comfortable and provide great traction and support on the tennis court.” – G. Lopez
Up your game in the ASICS GEL-Resolution 5 tennis shoe, a style destined to be your ace in the hole. This men’s tennis sneaker tops the ASICS stability tennis line, with a Flexion Fit synthetic and mesh upper for comfort and redesigned PGuard toe protector for improved flexibility.
- “The Asics fits VERY well and it’s VERY confortable, light and well ventilated.” – Pandawake
- “Best tennis shoe I ever had!” – Alan
- “Outstanding foot support in a mesh court shoe ( my feet can breath) with excellent cushioning.” – Steve L. Richter
The K-Swiss Bigshot II offers a compelling update to the ultimate high performance tennis shoe from K-Swiss. Now lighter, more stable, more breathable, more comfortable and more durable than the original Bigshot.
- “These are very light and look great.” – M. Vasey
- “The arch support is great, no insert needed.” – bt
- “Fits well and has room in toe box.” – steven m unger
Don’t Forget To Like
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!